For Unbiased Advice on Equity Release Schemes from the Whole of Market
Anyway that suits you!
- A quick chat over the phone
- By email
- A home visit
- Meeting at our Benfleet Office
- Meeting at one our Local Interview Suites in Basildon, Billericay, Brentwood, Burnham on Crouch, Chelmsford, Epping, Romford & Southend.
Whichever option you choose, our equity advice process will always be the same.
From your initial enquiry, we will:
- Send you an informative brochure
- Arrange an appointment at the venue of your choice
- Note the full details of your current financial position
- Consider your likely future circumstances, taking into account your aims and aspirations
- Arrange a second meeting (should you wish to proceed)
- Prepare a report which analyses your unique circumstances and proposes the most appropriate solutions for you
- Present our recommendations and discuss them in full, allowing you to tweak the plan to suit your preferences
We leave the ultimate decision on equity release completely up to you and allow you to make the decision in your own time.
Essex Equity Release Advice Centre never charges upfront fees or chases you for an answer.We believe that the decision process cannot be hurried and that our clients can only be content once they have considered all the various aspects of Equity Release.
We never forget that Equity Release is a Long Term Commitment for the Client, nor do we forget that we have a Long Term Commitment to Happy Clients!